Monday, September 7, 2009

About Faith- thanks to blog post from "Stuff Christians Like"

A more serious post for the day... not for the light hearted, and not for the athieist... and you don't need to read on if you are one of the foregoing.

Came across this blog call Stuff Christians Like while reading another article on SMH... and I started to browse through it. Given my current state of mind, it must be fate that brought me to this particular post:- Wondering why God goes quiet sometimes.

A lot of things are happening at the moment, my gut feels like it's being turned inside out and viciously stabbed... the burning issue in front of me is a real hard nut to crack Over the past few days, I continue to question God where he is when I (actually, we) need him the most... why make things so difficult... why has he gone quiet...

Perhaps, as what the blog author wrote: "... please know that it might be that God loves you too much to remove it."

But am I strong enough to receive this love?

No comments:

Post a Comment