Saturday, September 5, 2009

Tribe - Aveda Lifestyle Salon

Last week when we went to Kam Fook for dinner, I saw this pretty looking salon call Tribe, and noticed they are an Aveda Lifestyle Salon, so decided to give it a try.

The salon looks really nice, the interior has been designed well- obviously to attract people like me who likes to see and go to pretty places.

Once they've put a robe on me, they sat me down, and brought me this cup of really nice floral tea and a glass of water (reminded me of the good old VIP service I got at mtm... hahaa).


Before they washed my hair, I was given a hair massage with some divine smelling peppermint oil... then the hair washing experience was nice, I love the smell of their organic shampoo & conditioner...  the hair cutting experience was also good, no big drama (and I didn't have to think, just told him I want a decent cut), and I walked out with a tidied up hair and a new look.

No comments:

Post a Comment