Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sony Notebook & HP / Vivienne Tam Netbooks

Hubby was thinking of getting a new laptop / netbook, and was doing some research last week. The thing he had on his mind was the Sony Vaio P series- and admitted that it's really just for the sake of the Sony brand. We passed by the Sony store on the weekend, but after seeing the real thing, the look of the thing wasn't as appealing as he'd though, so his interest dropped... He was also interested in the Vaio W series... but on further research, found it to be too slow for his liking...

Not that I need a new laptop any time soon, but when HP & Vivienne Tam got together last year and made that red floral HP Mini, I was quite tempted to make a purchase (but I think by that time I've already for my MacAir, which I love!!!)- not because of the specs (cos I duno what they are), but just the look of it, and the colour red is also one of lucky colour.



Speaking of HP/Vivienne Tam, found out that a SECOND GENERATION (!!) of the HP & Vivienne Tam netbook was revealed during this year's NY Fashion Week in Bryant Park. Apparently out first quarter of 2010. Looks pretty chic huh, but definitely won't come cheap... Pics below.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment